to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Feb 10, 2011

Truc Troc revisited

We almost missed it this year, but this is a great event with a nice atmosphere.  No queueing this time although there were many people inside the BOZAR in Brussels.  I will chop the amount of photos into different parts instead of making an endless post like the previous one here.
Starting with (well, yesterday's post was actually already an introduction) 2 artists with playful sculptures.


Stéphane Halleux - Représentant Frigid à hélice


I love the details.





Stéphane Halleux - Batman return 3




I wonder if the artist accepted this exchange offer : 5 sheep + 3 roosters + 2 chicken + 1 basket of biological vegetables + 1 hunting weekend for 2 in a castle.
Now really ... what can I offer to top this?!






Stéphane Nottet - Douce France





Stéphane Nottet - Suspension





Stéphane Nottet - Nativité belge - a kinetic sculpture
www.stephanenottet.be/



www.tructroc.be/

No comments: