to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Apr 16, 2010

Untitled - Monos Gallery

It is the first time I visit this gallery, totally hidden in a quiet street in Liège-Belgium.  I must admit I was so impressed by the gallery itself and the different exhibition spaces on two levels I actually forgot to register the artists' names; 13 in this exhibition.  I found a few on the internet.  If anyone can help me to put the right name under the works ...






Next to the man-made artworks, the sun creates a delicate pattern on a window, just as interesting.








Bookstories by  François du Plessis

To view more and different work from François du Plessis type his name in the "search this blog" on top right of the page.



Detail of large painting by Jan Martens.


Yves Piedboeuf

Yves Piedboeuf


and more...

untitled is still going until 20th of June 2010
www.monosgallery.com

1 comment:

re4215 said...

wow!!! i want to visit it)))