to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

May 15, 2009

veiled virgins and other new works

The months previous to the open studio days I started a new series of stAAApelgek - Honderdwaters. I hoped to finish them, but unfortunately did not get the necessary material in time. It takes weeks to finish one as there is a lot of work involved and luck to find the right parts. In these cases I did not find it.

So ... the unfinished columns are veiled to keep a bit of mystery.






and some new columns in the black-red-white series, which I will continue.






I will have to update the slide-show on the Honderdwaters. The latest works are not on it yet.


1 comment:

wim said...

Wat een mooi "concept" voor unfinished business.
Gesluierde honderdwaters ;-)